[Night Focus] 80 minutes without scenario...What is the direction of state administration in the new year?

โดย: queen [IP: 180.210.3.xxx]
เมื่อ: 2019-01-11 00:30:55
■ Progress: Ra Yeon-soo Anchor

■ Actuation: Kim Byung-min, professor at Kyung Hee University, Choi Jin-bong, professor of Sungkonghoe University

* The text below may differ from the actual content of the broadcast, so please check the broadcast for more accurate information.

[anchor]

Moon Jae-in president through the New Year news conference this year found the presidential office of. The key keyword was economy. During the Q&A session, there was also intense competition among journalists to get a chance to ask questions. The Night Focus asks what questions you've asked through the competition and whether you've got enough answers.

We have two experts here. Kim Byung-min, professor of Kyung Hee University, Choi Jin-bong, professor of Anglican University, Welcome. Let's watch the video to see how the mood was today. Why don't you give a line-up to today's press conference?

[Interview]

I think it was a press conference where communication was better expressed. I think the president will look at the society and ask the people he's going to ask. In general, during this process, we had a lot of press conferences with the president in the past. There's something to be positive about because he's deviated from those aspects.

[anchor]

a communicative press conference Professor Kim Byung Min?

[Kim Byung Min]

I would like to describe the economy as being ahead of peace. Didn't you tell me that the story I heard the most last year is that peace is the economy? When we think about the year 2018, the relationship between the two Koreas has made a breakthrough, and the government has put a lot of energy into it. There have been a lot of such stories since the New Year's press conference, and in fact, the stories about inter-Korean relations were a bit of a backseat.

Instead, in his third year in office, he made a lot of efforts to achieve economic results, so I wondered if he was focusing on all aspects of the economy more than anything else.

[anchor]

You two have identified communication and economy as the key to today's press conference. As we did last year, we didn't set questions and questioners in advance. As you said, it was 100% free question and answer. Still, did you notice anything different from last year?

[Kim Byung Min]

The biggest difference is that there are no presenters. Last year, Senior Secretary for Public Communications Yoon Young-chan acted as an intermediary. This time, Moon Jae-in president himself then as a society. Ko Min Jung, of course, the middleman, a spokesman for almost everything, but Moon Jae-in will officiate at the president is directly and specify the people who to ask again.

The actual seating arrangement was different. As we can see, the town hall meeting in the U.S. was a little bit round and natural. I think we could see a different picture of communication because we said that we didn't specify anyone who asks questions about this beforehand and who answers questions.

[anchor]

About 180 reporters were here today?

[Choi Jin-bong]

We have 180 viewers. There were a lot of foreign reporters. But the problem was that there was a certain amount of time, so many people couldn't ask questions. There were a lot of people who wanted to ask, but there were more than 20 people who actually asked.

[anchor]

22 people.

[Choi Jin-bong]

22 people. I think so. But nevertheless, it seems to be a good way to keep trying that format. I don't know what name will come out of the president's seat right now, so I have to say what I think or what I always have in my faith.

If you're asked or prepared in advance, you can answer the questions you want, even if you don't think so. But when you ask questions like that and answer them, you can show what the president has in mind, so the people have a sense of what the president is thinking. And I think it's a positive sign that we've given you the opportunity to understand what you think about this time.

[anchor]

There was a song coming out at the press conference today. There was a song that I didn't know. I guess I chose it with all the meanings, right?

[Kim Byung Min]

There are many songs out. Personally, I like to sing the song, which is what the drummer says. I have a song that says that all dreams come true. It says that I prepared this song for the dreams of those in my 20s.

Kim Min-ki's peak has been around for a long time, and he has a positive message of hope that he will get better soon after a difficult time." The Bravo My Life in Spring, Summer, and Winter is probably loved by many people, and I heard that I prepared it for tomorrow's glorious public. The coffee boy I will be on your side is said to have chosen songs for the people, but Cheong Wa Dae staff has been reorganized, but Tak Hyeon-min's administration has not been reformed, so I think many of these event elements have been added.

[anchor]

Mr. Moon's press conference aimed at conveying various messages through lyrics. Let's hear what Mr. Moon's message was most focused on.

[ the Moon Jae-in and president : First of all job indicators remain short of expectations in quantitative terms. The self-employed are complaining of difficulties. The slump in traditional manufacturing continues. There is no sign of improvement in distribution. The changes in industrial structure and consumption patterns, such as automation, unmanned and online consumption, have failed to respond properly to the changes in jobs brought. Fear of the future has increased and confidence in the government's economic policies has been reduced. It's our challenge to overcome this. I think the charges against him are at a steep minimum wage increase, and I think it's partly because of that. Especially for small business owners.]

[anchor]

a lack of employment, economic policy You've been putting a lot of dots here, haven't you?

[Choi Jin-bong]

I think that for enterprises with Moon Jae-in is a problem No, I'd like to still be resolved and resolution in the incumbent administration. In that sense, it seems clear that the president is also aware that the problem is a serious part of the matter.

It seems that they are fully aware of the difficulties of self-employed people and the difficulties안전놀이터추천

of small business owners. Another is that the improvement of distribution should be made, and that the improvement of distribution is not felt, does the poor and the poor seem to have yet to be resolved? I think the two have to go together.

I'm aware that the president is suffering from a combination of self-employed and small-scale businessmen, so I'll try to resolve that in some way. Even so, the definition of distribution, which is part of the definition of distribution, seems to be aimed at breaking the imbalance in the balance of wealth that is too biased.

It may not be all in a day, but I think we've talked about creating a country and a system where economic rewards can be made that can guarantee the basic livelihood of the people. So, I think that the original literature, until now, is that the government has focused on building more definitions of distribution, and now it's meant to approach the rest of the challenges of small business owners and self-employed.

In that respect, it seems that there will be some changes to the minimum wage, such as the speed adjustment issue for the minimum wage, or the flexible use of shorter working hours. That's what I think is the main story of all the economic policies that we've talked about today, and I don't know if we'll talk about it later.When asked to share a certain amount of pain with the union, the basic economic keynote will be followed, but it can be said to be various side effects, or problems that were not originally expected. There is a possibility that economic policies and fundamentals will go toward supplementing these areas.

ชื่อผู้ตอบ: